§ 1 General
The Riverside Recording Contest is organized by Riverside Studios Cologne, Ralf Kemper, Holzgasse 14, 50676 Cologne, Germany. The contest is conducted on the basis of these terms and conditions and is free of charge. The organization and handling will be carried out by the organizer and their representatives. Costs associated with the application will not be reimbursed.
§ 2 Artist
Applicants (bands and solo artists) with an average age of no more than 25 years can participate. In the case of minors, a written permission from a legal guardian must be available as a prerequisite for participation. All music styles (Pop, Rock, Classical, Jazz, Hip Hop, EDM, Alternative, World, etc.) are allowed.
§ 3 Rules
(1) You guarantee to have created, composed and created the submitted music solely. Third persons and third parties can not assert any rights, in particular personal, brand, title or copyright rights of use. You guarantee that you, of all persons whose rights could be affected by your contribution, have received written consent to the use of the contribution in the competition and can provide these documents upon first request.
(2) You are not tied to a label.
(3) Your contribution does not include illustrations of known living or deceased persons or look-a-likes and no obscene, sexually suggestive, discriminatory, racist, violent, pornographic content.
(4) Failure to comply with this warranty will result in exclusion from competition.
§ 4 Rules for participation
(1) Share the post & like the studio page on Studiopage on Facebook
(2) Submission of 2 demo songs, 1 picture and a short biography until July 31, 2019, 22.00 PM by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The selection takes place until August 3, 2019.
§ 5 Selection of the winner
The winner will be determined by a jury consisting of the studio managers of the Riverside Studios Cologne. The winner will be notified by the jury by e-mail. Participants are responsible for the accuracy of their stated address. The announcement of the winners is without guarantee. The participant agrees that his name will be published in the event of winning on the website of the operator.
Entitlement to profit shall be forfeited if the awarding or transfer of the prize can not take place for reasons which lie in the person of the winner. This is especially true if a winner does not confirm acceptance of the prize within four (4) weeks. In this case, the organizer reserves the right to find a new winner.
§ 6 Promotion
The contest will be advertised on Facebook, Instagram, through our website and through the Riverside Studios Cologne Newsletter.
All recordings will be documented and accompanied on site by the Riverside Studios Cologne. The recording sessions will be published on YouTube, Instagram and Facebook as well as on the Website Riverside Studios Cologne and distributed on further channels if necessary.
The prize only includes the use of the Riverside Studios Cologne Studios. In addition, there is no fee for remuneration, remuneration or publication. A cash payment or transfer of the profit is not possible.
The contest is not affiliated with Facebook and Instagram and is in no way sponsored, supported or organized by Facebook and Instagram.
§ 7 Privacy, data security
With your participation in the contest, you agree to the processing of your personal data (name, first name, email address, address, date of birth) for the performance and fulfillment of the contest by the participating organizers.
The organizer processes the data of the participants only insofar and as long as this is necessary for the execution of the action (legal basis is article 6 paragraph 1 b) GDPR). The data will not be shared with third parties. The participant has a right of access to the organizers of correction, deletion, limitation of processing, data portability and opposition (Art. 15-21 GDPR), if necessary revocation of a given consent (Art. 7 GDPR) and to a complaint to a supervisory authority ( Art. 77 GDPR).
Participants may revoke the consent given to the processing of their data at any time. In this case, however, it may be that the organizer must exclude them from further participation. The above rights are to be exercised by electronic mail to: email@example.com..
All personal data and recordings will be deleted after the completion and completion of the contest.
§ 8 Miscellaneous
(1) Riverside Studios Cologne reserves the right to interrupt, terminate, modify at its own discretion or to exclude individual participants from the contest and these terms and conditions in whole or in part at any time without prior notice. This applies in particular if participants violate these Terms of Participation, give false information, manipulate the Contest by improper means or use unauthorized aids.
(2) Only the law of the Federal Republic of Germany is applicable, excluding the referral regulations of international private law.
(3) Should individual provisions of the conditions of participation be invalid or become invalid, the validity of the remaining conditions of participation remains unaffected. It will be replaced by an appropriate provision which most closely approximates the purpose of the ineffective provision.
(4) By attending, I confirm that I agree to the Terms of Participation or have informed my band members of these terms and conditions and that I have the authority to agree with them on their behalf.
(5) Legal recourse is excluded.
§ 9 Contact
Questions and comments about the contest can be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good luck, your Riverside Studios Cologne Team!